Linkedin Marketing / Linkedin Advertising for B2B
What are Linkedin Ads?
- Linkedin Ads are Pay Per Click ads with auction-based bidding.
- Linkedin Ads are like Google Adwords Ads – but in a business setting.
- Linkedin is the only social network whose focus is business.
Here’s an actual Linkedin Ads ad:
Benefits of Linkedin Ads:
- Potential to reach 161 million members.
- Highly-focused granular market targeting (see below).
- Linkedin is a business environment.
- Low starting cost per click – just $2.
- Low minimum budget – only $10/day.
- Pay only when an ad is clicked.
- Concise tracking reports = smart decisions.
Market Targeting is a Huge Benefit:
- Location (from states to countries)
- Industry or Company Size
- Specific Employers, or Groups
- Job Title or Function
- Seniority, College and/or Skills
This amazing opportunity for market segmentation in a business setting is perfect for B2B sectors.
Try Linkedin Ads Now!
Simply fill out the Contact Us Now form in right hand column.
Or send us an RFQ < click here
Or email us at: email@example.com
Or call us at: 828-684-4445
Let Us Create and Manage Your Linkedin Ads Campaign!
Net Site Marketing™ ~ Since 1996