What is Search Engine Marketing?
Search Engine Marketing is an array of Marketing Techniques which include (but are not limited to):
- Keyword Research and Analysis; (always)
- Search Engine Optimization; (always)
- Website Submission to search engines and directories; (always)
- Inbound Link Building; (always)
- Social Media Marketing; (often)
- Pay Per Click Advertising. (often)
Many business owners have found great success advertising their websites through search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Search Engine Marketing ("SEM" for short) is also referred to as search engine positioning, search engine promotion, and search marketing.
It is the hottest niche of the marketing world. SEM is the art and science of marketing a website via search engines.
The purpose of SEM is to make a website highly visible on search engines and directories so that it will attract lots of visits from its target audience.
Contact us today, and let us help your website increase your bottom line!